Terms & Conditions
The terms ‘MPM Products’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hurdsfield Industrial Estate, Hulley Road, Macclesfield SK10 2JZ. Our company registration number is 461 0825. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
|Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped.
If you do not wish to pay online, we will also take orders over the telephone.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
|Shipping And Handling
We ship all our goods using the Parcelforce 24 next day delivery service, depending which part of the united kingdom you are based in.
Please note we only ship within the United Kingdom and Ireland.
We will normally send your order to be received the following day, with the exception of goods ordered on a Friday, these goods will be delivered on the next business day being Monday.
Any orders received after 12.00pm Monday to Thursday may not go out until the following day, we will endeavour to get them out on the day of the order but this cannot be guaranteed.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK 20% VAT is added.
|Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
If you are unhappy in anyway, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 083 0599 or via email or you can write to us at –
MPM Products Limited
PO Box 613
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty or described incorrectly.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
|Applaws Cat February 2022 Giveaway
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter: MPM Products, 2nd Floor Trident 3, Trident Business Park, Styal Road, Manchester M22 5XB
Winner Selection and Notification